Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: PhD (CUSAT), MBA, MA
Functional Area: Human Resource Management
Worked as Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of Management, Jammu, in the area of Organisational Behavior and Human Resource Management from July 9th, 2020, till April 29th, 2022.
Worked as Assistant Professor at Jain (Deemed to be University) Kochi in the Department of Management Studies from 2nd July 2019 to 26th June 2020.
Title of Dissertation:
“The Effect of Workplace Conflict Types on Employee Well-Being: Examining the Mechanism and the Role of Moderators”
1. “Family incivility and workplace bullying: Mediating and moderating model of psychological safety, optimism, and organization‐based self‐esteem,” Submitted to International Journal of Conflict Management, Emerald Publishing Group. ABDC- A (Accepted for publication)
2. HRM Practices and Employee Engagement among Nurses: Role of Personal Resources- Submitted to International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management (ABDC-B)
3. Behavioural Conflict on Employee Wellbeing: Role of Negative Affect State and Workplace fun- in Benchmarking an International Journal (ABDC-B)
4. HERO elements of Psychological Capital- Fostering Career Sustainability via Resource Caravans- in The Australian Journal of Career Development (ABDC-B)
5. Emotional or Logical: Reasons for Consumers to Buy Organic Food Products- accepted for publication in British Food Journal (ABDC-B), Impact factor- 2.51
6. Examining the mechanisms linking work-related conflicts and employee well-being: A Mediation Model, in American Business Review published by the Pompea College of Business, University of New Haven, CT- USA. ABDC- A
7. What motivates Indian consumers to buy organic food in an emerging market? In Asia Pacific Journal of Business Administration, Emerald Publishing Group. ABDC- C (SCOPUS)
8. Testing Activity Reduces Conflict Associated Strain (ARCAS) Model: A Test of Moderated Mediation Model of Relationship Conflict and Employee Well-being”, in Personnel Review, Emerald Publishing Group. ABDC- A (SCOPUS Impact factor 3.43).
9. Process Conflict and Employee Well-being: An Application of Activity Reduces Conflict Associated Strain (ARCAS) Model, In International Journal of Conflict Management, Emerald Publishing Group. ABDC- A (SCOPUS Impact factor (2.54)
10. The differential effect of workplace conflict types on employee well-being: The role of perceived social support, In International Journal of Conflict Management, Emerald Publishing Group. ABDC- A (SCOPUS Impact factor 2.54)
1. Presented a paper entitled, “Behavioural conflict at the workplace and employee well-being: Examining the intra-individual mechanism and the role of workplace fun,” at HRCON 2020; Future of Work, organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences at the Valley Campus, Kochi, Kerala funded by RUSA 2.0 (MHRD) on 20th February 2020. (Best Paper Award).
2. Presented a paper entitled, “Examining the psychological mechanism linking task conflict and employee well-being: the role of dispositional and situational Moderators- a Moderated Mediation Model” in the 6th Biennial Conference of the Indian Academy of Management held at the Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli, from January 2-4, 2020 (Best Paper of the Track).
3. Presented a paper entitled “Mediation Model of Work-Related Conflicts and Employee Well-being” in the 17th AIMS International Conference on Management held at Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, from January 2-4, 2020
4. Presented a paper entitled “Consumer’s Perception of Quality in Buying Organic Food Products in Emerging Countries” in the 10th Conference in Excellence in Research and Education (CERE 2019) Held at the Indian Institute of Management Indore from May 03-05, 2019.
5. Presented a paper entitled “A Moderated Mediation Model of Process Conflict and Employee Well-Being: A Test of ARCAS Model” in the National Conference on Invasion Technology in Marketing and Society Organised by the Department of Management Studies, Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Vazhakulam on 7th and 8th February 2019.
6. Presented a paper entitled “Conflict types and employee well-being: The Role of negative affect state” at the 9th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education held at the Indian Institute of Management Indore during May 3-6, 2018.
7. Presented a paper entitled “Role of Perceived Social Support at Workplace in the Relationship between Conflict Types and Employee Well-Being” at the 5th Biennial Conference of the Indian Academy of Management held at the Indian Institute of Management Indore during December 18 and 20, 2017.
8. Presented a paper titled, “Role of Perceived Process Conflict Importance in The Relation between Process Conflict and Affect States of the Individual”, in a national conference on Recent Trends in E-Business, opportunities, and challenges organized by Naipunya Business School on 20th May 2017.
9. Presented a paper entitled “Emerging Market for Organic Food Products: Role of Trust and Fear in Buying” in the 2017 Annual Conference of Emerging Markets Conference Board organized by IIM Lucknow Noida Campus during 5th -7th January 2017 9 (Best Paper of the doctoral track).
10. Presented a paper entitled “Process Conflict and Negative affect state: The Role of Perceived Social Support” National conference on Emerging Trends in Business & Management held at Bhavan’s Royal Institute of Management Kochi on 20th January 2017 (Best Paper of the conference).
11. Presented a paper entitled “ Relationship Conflict and Affect States of the Employee: Role of Perceived Relationship Conflict Importance” in the 5th International Conference on Managing Human Resource At the Workplace organized by Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara Institute for Management Development, Mysuru during December 09&10 2016.
12. Presented a paper entitled “Comparative Study of Psychological Capital Among Entrepreneurs & Non- entrepreneurs” in the international conference organized by De Paul Institute of Science & Technology during December 13th to December 14th December 2013.
Co-authored a book With Dr. Paul V Mathew entitled “Responsible Business: Principles, Practices and Prospects,” Publisher: Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-330-05972-6.
Workshops and Faculty Development Programs Attended
1. Participated in a 5-day Workshop on Data Analysis for Research &Publication conducted by the School of Management Studies, CUSAT during May 7th -11th, 2018.
2. Participated in a 5-day Faculty Development Program on Academic Leadership and Institution Building organized by DDU KAUSHAL KENDRA CUSAT from February 20-24, 2018.
3. Participated in two weeks AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Program on Students Engagement for Effective Learning in Management Education organized by SCMS COCHIN School of Business, Cochin, Kerala, from 6th to 18th November 2017.
4. Participated in two weeks AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Program on Data Science and Decision Making Processes organized by SCMS COCHIN School of Business, Cochin, Kerala from 20th November to 03rd December 2017.
5. Participated in a 2-day workshop organized by De Paul Institute on Basics of Data Analysis during October 6th and 7th, 2017.
6. Participated in a 6-day Faculty Development Programme conducted by IIM Kozhikode about Innovative Approaches in Management Teaching during September 11-16, 2017.
7. Participated in a 5-day Workshop on Multivariate Data Analysis: Basics and Advances conducted by School of Management Studies CUSAT from May 8th -12th, 2017.
8. Participated in a 2-day Management Development Programme conducted by XIME Kochi on Optimising Marketing Decisions through Marketing Research during 10-11 March 2017.
9. Participated in a one-day Faculty Development Programme conducted by Bhavan’s Royal Institute of Management on Advanced Analytics in Management on 16th February 2016.
10. Participated in a 3-day Annual Research Methodology Course (Series 1): Research Skills and Data Analysis Using R conducted by School of Management Studies CUSAT from May 25 -27, 2016.
11. Participated in one day workshop on Research Reporting and Reference Management Tools organized by University Library, CUSAT on 19th March 2014.