Designation : Professor
Qualification : Certified Financial Risk Manager (GARP, USA), Fellow (Lok Sabha), Chartered Accountant (ICAI, India), Company Secretary (ICSI, India), Ph.D. (UoR, India), M.Com. (Gold Medalist), LL.B.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Area : Finance
Work experience (Academic):
- Selected as a Professor and Head (School of Finance), Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, Delhi).
- Presently working as a Faculty in the Finance area at XLRI, Jamshedpur (School of Business and Human Resources). Associated with XLRI Jamshedpur, since November 2003.
- Was associated as a Director with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi (ICAI) from November 2009 to December 2010 (Lien from XLRI Jamshedpur).
- Was associated as a Senior Professor (Accounting and Finance Area), with Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI, Gurgaon) in the year 2009 (Lien from XLRI Jamshedpur).
- Prior to joining XLRI worked as a Research Officer and Faculty at National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM, Pune) (An Institute set up by Reserve Bank of India in consultation with Government of India, A think tank of the banking industry), Pune from June 2002 to November 2003.
- Prior to joining NIBM taught MBA (Post Graduation) classes for two academic years (2001 and 2002) as a Lecturer in the area of Accounting and Finance at Mody Institute of Management Studies, Lakshmangarh, Rajasthan (Deemed University).
- Taught Graduation classes for one academic year (2000) as a Lecturer in the area of Accounting & Finance at Marwar College, Sojat (Rajasthan).
Work Experience (Industrial):
- Industrial experience of working in the Chartered Accountant Firm for more than three and half years period from January 1997 to August 4, 2000. During this tenure completed major assignments in the area of Taxation, Audit, Banking, Financial Reporting and other management accounting related services.