- Academic Programmes
- Executive Education
- Faculty & Research
XLRI, the first Business school of India, has 16,000+ Alumni working across the globe. The vision of the Alumni Committee (ALCOM) is to make the XLRI alumni network (the ‘XL Mafia’!) the strongest and most resourceful alumni network among all B-schools of Asia by endeavouring to connect, engage and celebrate the XL alumni across the globe to forge lifelong and mutually beneficial relationships with/among them. The XLRI Alumni Committee discharges the following key responsibilities:
1) Organising the Summer Alumni meets across 7 cities in India & many cities abroad, Homecoming, Silver Jubilee Reunion, Decade Reunion and the 30-year & 35-year batch meets.
2) Publishing the monthly Alumni Newsletter ‘XL-Connect’ and a yearly Alumni Magazine.
3) Maintaining the Alumni Portal, a common professional collaboration platform for the alumni and the XLr application.
4) Organising ‘MERAKI’, a storytelling session by the XL Alumni, who excelled in their unconventional career paths.
5) Facilitating Alumni Mentorship Program that connects the students with the alumni, to receive support and guidance for the Summer Internship Programs.
6) Supporting the Student Placement Committee of XLRI to enhance recruiter relations.