Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: FPM XLRI, Jamshedpur
Functional Area: Production Operations and Decision Sciences
Associate Professor, TA Pai Management Institute, India – 2021-2022
Assistant Professor, TA Pai Management Institute, India – 2017-2021
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA – 2016-2017
Senior Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Pvt. Ltd. 2008 – 2012
Research And Publications
Journal and Cases
- “Prestige Management Consulting: Making the Supply Chain Transparent” – Communication of the Association for Information Systems, 2022.
- “Comments on “A fuzzy multi-criteria approach for measuring sustainability performance of a supplier based on triple bottom line approach” – Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021.
- “Measuring the Benefits of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software” – International Journal of Management, 2021.
- “Manipal Power Laundry: Washing Out of Business.” Ivey Publishing, 2020.
- “Keiko Motors Pvt Ltd: Chartering International Pastures.” The Case Centre, 2020.
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- “Every little bit helps: Does diversity in police departments and communities affect arrest rates?.” In Academy of Management Proceedings, vol. 2021, no. 1, p. 11437. Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510: Academy of Management, 2021.
- “Towards a Method for Calculating Detectability Score for Supply Chain Risks: A Fuzzy TOPSIS and Fuzzy AHP approach,” Proceedings of The Decision Sciences Institute Annual Meeting, Seattle, United States of America, November 2015.
- . “An Empirical Study of Supply Chain Risks and a Predictive Model for Risk Mitigation Plan: An Indian Perspective” Karuna Jain, L.Ganapathy, Ravindra Gokhale and R. Mukundan, eds., Manufacturing Excellence: Imperative for Emerging Economies, Mumbai, Excel India Publishers, pp. 203-209, 2014.
- “A Countermeasure against Traffic-Analysis based Base Station Detection in WSN,” Proceedings of International Conference on High-Performance Computing, Goa, India, December 2007.
- Mukherjee, Sayan. (2020), “Decision sciences can address need for multi-skilled people in post-Covid-19 era”, BusinessLine on Campus. https://bloncampus.thehindubusinessline.com/b-learn/decision-sciences-canaddress-need-for-multi-skilled-people-in-post-covid-19-era/article31754749.ece
- Mukherjee, Sayan. (2021). “How analytics education can help create India’s next generation decision science experts”, The Hindu. https://www.thehindu.com/education/how-analytics-education-can-help-createindias-next-generation-decision-science-experts/article35295283.ece
Select Conference Presentations
- “Estimating impact of supply chain risk mitigation plans: A Loss Distribution and Bayesian Belief Network approach,” The Decision Sciences Institute Annual Meeting, Washington D.C., November 2017.
- “Who gets good care? Bias and Resource-based perspectives of quality of care in hospitals”, Industry Studies Conference, Washington, D.C., May 2017.
- “Impact of healthcare reform on hospital suppliers,” Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida, May 2016.
- “A diversity match index to mitigate observer bias,” Diversity & Inclusion Symposium, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, April 2016.
- Mukherjee, S., Vijayaraghavan, T.A.S. and Misra, R. “Towards a Method for Calculating Detectability Score for Supply Chain Risks: A Fuzzy TOPSIS and Fuzzy AHP approach,” The Decision Sciences Institute Annual Meeting, Seattle, November 2015.
- “Modelling optimal portfolio selection of mitigation plans for supply chain risks,” Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences (INFORMS) Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, November 2015.
- “An Empirical Study of Supply Chain Risks and a Predictive Model for Risk Mitigation Plan: An Indian Perspective,” Production and Operations Management Society (POMS), NITIE Mumbai, India, December 2014.
- “A Countermeasure against TrafficAnalysis based Base Station Detection in WSN,” International Conference on High-Performance Computing, Goa, India, December 2007.